Healthy Leaders: Thursday June 30 | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Do you find yourself avoiding certain people?
- Do your get hooked by your flock’s problems?
- Learn how to live in easy rhythms of joy and shalom.
- Learn how to propagate healthy relationship skills to your community.
- Learn to face hidden fear and anxiety that lead to unhealthy attachments.
- Learn to build a foundation based on love and avoid the codependency that undermines your ministry.
- Recognize how fearful leadership styles impact staff dynamics.
While other methods hold the bar high and inspire you to jump higher, we give you to time to practice life-giving exercises that show you how to engage with God so he can change you from the inside out.
God is calling healthy leaders to change the world. Are you ready?
Healthy Community: Friday July 1 - Saturday July 2 | 9:00am - 5:00pm each day
Have you ever known what you ought to do but can’t seem to make it happen? We believe that the path to change is different than we think. God is showing us how to foster healthy community based on love where we can share the joys and sorrows of life from a foundation of being known, accepted and loved by God. At this conference we will be demonstrating how to engage with God for change, interact with him over what troubles us, and be freed from the places where we are stuck. This year we will be focusing on getting free of the “tar pit” of codependency so we can fearlessly embrace all God has for us. We will be identifying types of codependency—the obvious and subtle forms—and how to overcome co-dependent relationships and set healthy boundaries. This is a workshop for everyone (aged 14 and up) including codependents and the people who love them.